CLIENT LOGIN
web sites content managed
       ABOUT US
History Philosophy People Environmental Quality Standards Customer Service Quality Health & Safety IT
 
History

McGoff & Vickers (Fire & Security Systems) are one of the longest standing providers of Integrated Systems in the UK, with over 35 years of continuous trading behind us.

Edward Herbert McGoff & George Denham Vickers first Incorporated McGoff & Vickers Ltd in Liverpool on the 28th September 1925 (George being a full member of the IEE from as early as 1919). McGoff & Vickers trading history can be traced back nearly 90 years. Follow the link to see the first set of trading accounts dated 30th April 1926

MGV 1926 Accounts

Steadily increasing its turnover during the next 10 to 15 years in the Liverpool area, when the Second World War started in 1939, McGoff & Vickers were well placed to assist the war effort.

Post war reconstruction further improved the company's fortunes, so much so that McGoff & Vickers opened up a second office in London and later in Manchester.

By the 1960s, we had developed a reputation as a highly respected organisation capable of handling the most challenging work, and in 1972 we received our largest ever order up to that time - the new Royal Insurance Headquarters in Liverpool.

MGV 50th Anniversary Brochure

It was in 1978 that the then Board of Directors, chaired by Mr A G Smith launched McGoff & Vickers (Fire & Security Systems) Ltd to optimise the opportunity of new technology in the Fire & Security Industry.

In 2012, the company was acquired by Mango-5 Maintenance Ltd and further diversified in to all types of Integrated System from Fire Alarms, Refuge Alarms, CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control & Network Cabling. We also undertake Portable Appliance Testing, Fixed Wiring Testing, Fire Extinguishers Maintenance, & Key Holding.
McGoff & Vickers McGoff & Vickers
McGoffVickers Twitter
    Accreditors Logo
    McGoff & Vickers (Fire & Security Systems), 100-130 St Johns Road, Liverpool L20 8BH
    Telephone: 0151 922 6441 Fax 0151 944 1528 Email: